Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mmmm Cinnamon

Aaaaaaaah. Homemade cinnamon rolls with honey butter glaze dripping all over. Aaaaah.... I have no idea what I'm making for dinner; who cares with a breakfast like this? Heavenly ...

Today I do plan to hit the snowball arenas again. I really want to get my title up to "Mad Skillz" but it's been a hard time to get a good team since last weekend. I don't like having "Numchuck Skillz." That's just dorky (yeah, like wanting to get "Mad Skillz" isn't).

Maybe since it's the weekend the good players will be back. The last screen I capped was at 35 wins in a row (below), but we actually got 2 or 3 more before we died. I haven't been able to get more than 7 in a row since then. That team was awesome - well three of us. We actually had other people step into the fourth spot more than once; one time we even had one leave too late and we had to play a 3v4 round (and won). But the one girl, Baby, said her personal record was 108. I can't imagine playing that long. Our 40-ish streak was 3.5 hours. I was up till 3am for that. I couldn't have stayed much longer anyway.



Boy, it sure would be nice to get a repeat of that.

No comments: