Monday, February 6, 2012

Guild Wars? Yep

I have played Guild Wars five days out of the last seven - or maybe that's seven days out of the last nine! Rollerbeetles really sucked me in this past weekend. I love that mini-game. Oh - I've said that before, haven't I?

I've been getting the Shining Blade daily bounties so I can get more Oppressor weapons for my Hall of Monuments, which is looking pretty decent if I do say so myself. I've met my self-set goal. I am not going to max it out like some people I know (elbow, elbow).

My goal was level 30; getting the Celestial Dragon minipet this weekend finished that goal up for me! I got the dragon mini by earning Lunar tokens in the Rollerbeetle races - racing works better for me than the festival quests.

So I can stop there, or if GW2 takes till December to release, I might work on the next reward level. But it's not so important to me as getting that Black Widow spider reward was. Plus a dragon mini pet - made of stars. I mean, come on, that's just cool.


No comments: