Saturday, January 17, 2009

Battlestar Galactica's final season

The premiere of Battlestar Galactica 4.5 was a bit on the melodramatic side for me, but at least there was some violence. The guns being all self-directed was a tiny bit annoying, but in light of the plot developments, I suppose it is excusable. They had to pave the way for the last episodes and how better by focusing on the despair and hopelessness of the crew after finding that place they had been pinning all their dreams on was destroyed just like their original home? They really did have to go through a bout of grieving before they head off in a new direction. It wouldn't have been right to just jump right off with no pain and self-doubt and distress.

I'm not sure what to make of either the Starbuck or Ellen thing, or both. Nine more episodes. I am very interested to see what they do with it.

Well, I was going to upload a video of Lucky and Sir Thomas (our cat) doing one of their near-daily sparring matches, but without additional light sources, my camera's video mode is so bad you can't hardly see a thing. I need to find a way to edit the video and brighten it first. So maybe I'll get it loaded later.

Dinner tonight is going to be that Amish chicken and round bread; we had the pizza yesterday. Don't know about Sunday yet. I mean to go by the butcher shop today.

No comments: