Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lighter Notes

The "Convert Entities" tool was useful again on Friday when I dimensioned the four parts for quoting. Nice! I am really making progress in my drafting skills here!

And we bought a little upright freezer today, so dinners will be so much easier to plan now. I get to go pick that up Tuesday in my handy station wagon. And yes, that is why I bought a station wagon ten years ago - it comes in handy when you don't have a truck.

Makes me wonder what I'll do since I'm planning on trading it in for a convertible in a couple of years. May have to invest in a convertible that can handle a light towing load and get a little trailer. Would a Mustang be up to that I wonder? I think that plan would surely nix the MG or Miata.

Not easy to be practical when choosing a fun car. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: