Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween is in the air

Even in Guild Wars the Halloween spirit is abuzz (note the happy guy in his pumpkin hat).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I do so love Halloween. I ordered a fog mister thingy from Oriental Trading this year.

I try to limit myself to one new item every year; I've been doing very well with this system since I started a few years ago. This way I get to expand my Halloween decor collection without blowing all my Christmas money.

Anyway, the fog mister finally came in yesterday, after the original order got messed up and we got a set of cute plastic black kitties in costume instead. They let us keep them and sent the right thing this time.

I guess I should set it up and try it out, but first I need to go clean up the little plastic table for it.

No comments: